ALOGIC CAT6a shielded snagless patch cables are designed to meet and exceed the requirements for the next generation 10GBASE-T applications. The ALOGIC CAT6a cabling system provides an End to End solution that provides a guaranteed 750 Mhz of usable bandwidth. The ALOGIC CAT6a solution consists of Pre-terminated Cables, Patch Panels, Modular Jacks, Connectors and Bulk Installation Cables.
ALOGIC CAT6a shielded snagless patch cables come in 10 different colours and a range of lengths from 0.5m to 10m, which lets you colour code your installation.
- Performance rated for 750 MHz bandwidth
- Suit for up to 10G LANs, include 10GBASE-T Ethernet, 1000BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, & Lower
- Each twisted pair in the cable is individually wrapped in aluminum foil Mylar (100% Coverage)
- Overall Copper Braided Shielded
- Comes with LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) Jacket
- Category 6A SFTP cable wired straight through. 26 AWG, gold plated 8x8 (RJ45) plugs
- Snag-free strain relief molded boot provides secure and accurate connection
- Suppresses ANEXT (Alien Near End Cross Talk) and delivers superior 10GbE performance up to 100mt.
- Lifetime Warranty
- A-Tick Complaint as per ACMA requirement
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568C.2.1 Category 6a
- Complaint to IEC 802.3an standards & ISO/IEC 11801
- UL Approved
Connectors: RJ45 Male to RJ 45 MALE
|Standard:||Category 6a TIA/EIA-568C-2.1|
|Connector:||50 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Voltage Rating :||30V|
|Approvals||A-Tick, ETL, UL, IEEE, RoHS Compliant|
|Jacket||LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)|
|Connector Type||8P8C (RJ45)|
|Conductor Type||26AWG (7/0.16), Stranded Bare Copper|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Beta Media users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.