Verbatim DVD+R uses Verbatim's AZO technology which ensures any recording to be of superior quality. The broad compatibilty of Verbatim's discs make them ideal for sharing computer data, home videos, photos and music.
Verbatim double layer discs provide a massive 8.5GB of storage capacity. The double layer of recording has ben made possible by the creation of a new substrate layer that sits in between each recording layer, that allows the laser beam to record on both layers. Once the first layer has been recorded, the laser re-focuses to record on the second layer.
As well as the latest speeds Verbatim media is also available with a fully printable surface. Colours printed onto the disc surface are now as rich and deep as the original.
Features and Benefits
- 25 DVD+R DL blank discs in spindle
- 8.5GB storage space on a single sided disc
- No need to flip disc
- Full colour, high resolution full hub printable
- Superior ink absorption, excellent ink drying times
- Very high quality industrial grade recording dye
- Multi session compatible
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 1X - 8X
- 240 min video or audio
- Long term data storage
- Ideal for Movies, Games, Music, X-Box, PS1 and PS2 backups