PowerShield Defender 1600VA / 960W Line Interactive UPS with AVR
The Defender range uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to minimise the effects of fluctuations in input voltage protecting your valuable equipment from power line disturbances. The stylish LCD display, user replacable batteriesand six Australian sockets makes the Defender the complete package at this level.
• Surge Protection, Best in its Class
• Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
• Australian outlets for UPS and Sugr e protection (x3)
• Australian outlets for Surge protection (x3)
• Buck and boost AVR for voltage stabilization
• User replaceable batteries
• Silent Operation (No fans included)
• Auto restart while AC is recovering
• Off-mode charging
• Cold start function
• USB communication with sophisticated NetGuard® software
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Beta Media users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.