The SafeGuard UPS provides a buffer between your equipment and inconsistent mains power supply. This cost effective, compact device constantly stands guard beside your sensitive equipment. This UPS is one of the only powerboard style with AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation). Anytime a power fluctuation occurs, this UPS will buck or boost the power within a ten percent variance of 240Vac. The SafeGuard provides three outlets of surge suppressed battery backup to keep essential systems running through power outages. It also provides three surge protected sockets for non-essential equipment. The SafeGuard allows for User-replaceable batteries.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (Buck and Boost)
- Light-weight compact and elegantly designed
- Intelligent microprocessor control
- Monitoring and shutdown software included
- Fax/modem/LAN surge suppression port
- Overload protection and alarm
- Output short circuit protection
- Start on battery function (cold start)
- USB communication
- Easy user replaceable battery
- Australian/New Zealand approved sockets
- Wall mountable
- Fast charging - 90% in 4 hours
- 2 Years Advance Replacement Warranty
- Usage of the Net Guard software -it can email a message to let the user know that the battery is low or failing on the UPS
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Beta Media users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review