The brand new ZapGuard PSZ8U2 Surge Board will protect your home and office electronics from dangerous surges and spikes and is ideal for charging mobiles, laptops and other small USB powered devices. It is highly rated to withstand power surges and spikes of up to 2,100 Joules / 60,000 Amps.
- High surge protection
- Recessed On/Off Switch
- Wide spaced socket to allow for plug packs
- 10A Circuit Breaker
- 2 x USB Sockets (1 USB-A & 1 USB-C)
- 8 Surge-protected sockets supply complete, 3 line AC protection
- Heavy-duty 1.2-meter power cord
- Wall mountable
- Impact and scratch resistant Polycarbonate case
- LED indicator shows that your wiring is properly earthed and protection is active and available
- Nominal Voltage / Frequency - 240 Vac / 50 Hz
- Maximum Current - 10 Amp breaker
- Maximum Power - 2400 Watts
- Protection Mode - 700 Joules (L-N), 350 Joules (L-E), 350 Joules (N-E)
- Maximum Surge Current - 60,000 Amps
- Maximum Surge Energy - 2100 Joules
- Typical Response Time - < 1 nS (instantaneous)
- USB Charging Current - 3.1 Amps
- Dimensions (mm) - 365 (L) x 35 (H) x 115 (W)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Beta Media users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review